This job is brought to you by Jobs/Redefined, the UK's leading over-50s age inclusive jobs board.
Scroll down the page to see all associated job requirements, and any responsibilities successful candidates can expect.
Working for Cubitt & West, you get out what you put in..... and our people put in so much...
Helping our customers move forward on their life's journey is key, so if this is you, look no further......
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary package with uncapped rewards and a brilliant career path
- A company car or car allowance
- A company that values customers and colleagues alike (currently 4.5/5 on Trustpilot)
- A company that listens to its colleagues from yearly staff survey feedback (see our website for results of between 80% - 90%+)
- A company that invests in its people from Day 1 with the best ongoing training and development
- Sponsorship of professionally recognised Property Mark estate agency qualifications
- Ongoing professional continuous development with like-minded people who are keen to share their experiences to help you be "the best you can be"
- A company that embraces change and moves with the times
- Access to up-to-date company communication via social media and WhatsApp groups
- Helping the community is high on our agenda and we definitely put our money where our mouths are! We have raised £millions over the years for many deserving causes and we even pay entrance fees for our colleagues who want to get involved with raising money for local or national charities
- Our customers' experience starts with YOU! In providing that personal, professional marketing experience and advice, you help us make sure our customers get the best price for their properties
- Successfully list a targeted number of properties, advising and helping our vendors sell their homes for the best price and with the best service and support possible
- Keep abreast of current market conditions and have a good knowledge of your local market developing a reputation for being an expert in your field
- Identifying new leads and generating new business to improve performance
- Work closely with your team, downloading new properties that you have brought to the market and agreeing a suitable strategy to match up potential purchasers
- General assistance to the Branch Manager in the day to day running of the estate agency business, maximising income, and profit from a range of products and services
- Helping motivate and inspire your team, running morning meetings in the absence of the Branch Manager
- An ability to build great relationships, with an enviable record of turning valuations into listings
- Drive and determination together with plenty of get up and go together with pace, passion, and enthusiasm!
- Be determined to keep up with the challenges you will face and be focused on turning the "ordinary" into the "extraordinary".
- Ambitious and self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Getting stuck in and making things happen
- And yes, you will be the type of person that has a genuine interest in people and helping them on their forward journey!
- Our company values are central to our ethos, and we work with customers and colleagues alike treating them with courtesy, honesty, trust and respect. You too will need a great work ethic and matching values with heaps of positivity and energy.
- You will need a full driving license
- Basic Salary: £24,000 (Additional guaranteed earnings first 3 months)
- On Target Earnings: £35,000 - £40,000
- Car Allowance: £2,500 OR Company Car
- Work Pattern: 5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 on, 1 off)
- Additional Benefits: 33 days paid Holiday, Plus and extra day off for your birthday! Holiday Commission, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme, Paid entry fees for charitable events
Our commission structures are uncapped however so many of our people earn far more! So if you are an Estate Agent wanting to develop and shine and make that step towards a management career, we would like to hear from you.