As a tutor, you will offering catch-up tuition through the National Tutoring Programme and will be supported by tuition experts that we have in the company.
Working with Protocol Education
At Protocol, we helped over 11,000 educational staff to find work across schools and nurseries in the U.K.
- SEMH experienced with school or relevant role
- Experience in a tutoring/teaching role (preferred)
- Must be patient, punctual and have excellent communication skills
- Valid enhanced DBS on the update service
- Can provide referees covering the last 3 years
If you have any problems with the above, then please contact us!
Why choose us?
- PAYE no umbrella
- CPD - face-to-face and online training
- £250 referral to a friend
- A personal consultant (who will continually support you)
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.