Are you looking for a new opportunity working for one of the fastest growing motor companies in the UK?
Stoneacre Motor Group may have the position for you.
The position - Data and Recall Advisor
Weekly pay for 1st 12 weeks moving to monthly after probation period
The position will involve:
- Communicating with customers on a daily basis regarding outstanding recalls and making the required arrangements for these to be carried out ensuring the customers safety
- Produce detailed reporting using manufacturer based system and communicate findings to the senior management
- Carry out data cleansing task to ensure our customer CRM database is accurate and effective
- Working with colleagues to carry out detailed accurate reviews on our increasing site based to ensure best practice is adhered and produce accurate reporting for the senior management team/directors which allows improve customer satisfaction
- Following up customers after their visit to ensure the highest customer service was delivered.
- Daily downloading of Customer Service Index from various car manufacturers’ websites regarding Stoneacre performance / customer feedback and surveys.
- Importing information and producing Excel spreadsheets for analysis.
- Distribute reports to Branch Managers, Regional Managers and Directors.
- Responsible for the 'Motability' contract, downloading / collating and importing statistics.
- Training provided to audit branch procedures and processes to improve customer satisfaction.
Key Competencies :
Communicates clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, with customers, colleagues and suppliers of all levels. Actively listens to others views and requests. Obtains information and checks level of understanding through effective questioning techniques.
- Customer Focus
Able to interact with customers in a professional manner. Identifies and understands customer requirements, and how these can be met through the products and services that are offered through the dealer. Able to translate this into actions to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Analytical Ability
Gathers and records verbal and numerical data in a comprehensive and effective manner. Analyses information for completeness and accuracy. Identifies key data, omissions and issues, escalating where necessary.
- Effective Control
Approaches tasks and interactions with others in a systematic and structured manner. Supports the implementation and maintenance of proper controls and processes within the department or function. Uses systems efficiently and in accordance with policy. Takes appropriate action where there have been lapses in processes and escalates where necessary.
- Relationship Building
Develops productive and cooperative relationships with customers and colleagues, using rapport building techniques, empathy and effective interpersonal skills. Approaches sensitive situations with consideration for others and works to achieve constructive outcomes.
- Technical Ability
Demonstrates and maintains an appropriate level of technical expertise for a data analyst in the motor industry.
- Brand Alignment
Aligned to the Stoneacre brand values and demonstrates these in their behaviours and approach to people and tasks. Displays honesty and integrity in everything they do.
- GCSE ICT, Maths and English or equivalent.
- Computer literate, especially Microsoft Office / Excel.
Job Type : Part-time
Salary : From £6.80 per hour
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus