A global supplier of engineered parts sold to OEMs is now seeking a Human Resources Business Partner for a 12 month fixed term contract.
Â£40K per annum plus pension and benefits
Joining a team of 7 other HR professionals, you will become a member of the senior team and be allotted a set value stream, which will be changed and moved as time goes on, to ensure that you and the other business partner understands all areas of the organisation.
A large business with over 400 employees in a unionised environment, your main responsibilities lie in employee relations, so you need plenty of experience with employment law and disciplinary procedures.
Some of your main responsibilities are listed below:
- Develop, design and implement progressive HR practices & procedures to ensure this company remain a top workplace
- Take a proactive role in development of the HR strategic plan, focusing on continuous improvement across all functions
- Work with senior managers to develop Talent Management initiatives, including leadership assessment, executive coaching alongside other driven initiatives
- Coach leader to ensure consistent implementation of company policies and procedures
- Full cycle recruitment responsibilities
- Union liaison
- ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity. _