We are looking for a self-motivated, driven and adaptable individual who enjoys a challenge to work alongside our energetic team in Nuneaton. The role requires a CAN-DO attitude, an ability to learn from any losses and celebrate every win. We are a fast-paced business with plenty of opportunities for growth so if this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
A position not restricted to any one Division of GRS. The role is integral to the organisation as it is responsible for processing / charging out haulier tickets to enable us to pay our suppliers and hauliers, and subsequently invoice our customers. Also responsible for the timely raising of queries and associated resolution of them which requires close liaison with our Sales Administration & Commercial Teams. Building knowledge of our haulier invoicing behaviours is also key as this enables us to chase them for timely receipt of their tickets.
- Daily coding / charging out of haulier tickets to our customers.
- Daily validation of haulier tickets against expected quantities & amounts due to be paid to the haulier.
- Daily raising and resolution of queries arising on haulier tickets & invoices.
- Build knowledge of Haulier invoicing behaviors, and chase hauliers to ensure timely receipt of their tickets.
- Maintenance of good working relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Raising of issues/queries with Team Leader to ensure continuous flow of work.
- Adopt the GRS five core values in everything you do (Caring, Inspiring, Developing, Can-Do, Excelling)
KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO DO THE JOB
- Speed of input.
- High levels of accuracy.
- Problem solving ability.
- Ability to deal with high volumes of paper in an organised and methodical fashion.
- Knowledge and understanding of current business model.
- Dealing with Change
- Flexible working.
- Stakeholder Engagement.
- Computer Literate.
- 23 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- DIS Benefit
- Bonus Scheme
- Access to GP Line for you and your household
- EAP Access with support provided for Financial, Legal and Health & Wellbeing