At Cabot, we pride ourselves on being the best at what we do, and we recognise that it’s the people that make the difference to any organisation. So, are you ready for a new challenge? ! As we are on the lookout for a Group IT Procurement Officer to joinour IT Operations department on a permanent basis!
Not heard of us? Here’s our story : Cabot Credit Management is a market leader in credit management services. We are an award winning, Investors in People Gold accredited organisation and we are passionate about the ethical treatment of our customers and employees.
Things you should know : The role of Group IT Procurement Officer will be to assist in the development, day to day management and maintenance of the IT Procurement Policy. This will encompass understanding the relationships we currently have in place, building and managing theserelationships via regular vendor service reviews to ensure that those vendors meet, or exceed, their contractual obligations. The role is also responsible for the administration of the supply of products and services and the discovery of the best ways to cutprocurement expenses, and consolidate existing contracts, at a group-level.
Some of the key responsibilities include :
- Operational Vendor Management
- Participating in Major Incidents, measuring supplier SLA and KPIs, organising and attending regular service review meetings, exploring opportunities for consolidation of contracts
- Budget forecasting
- Working with the Finance team to reconcile group-wide costs based on analysis of previous budget and cost changes
- Contractual management
- Ensuring the central contract management database is kept up to date, assisting in the preparation of NDAs, DPAs, and other documents
- Procurement administration
- Day to day management of purchase orders across IT Operations
- Asset Planning
- Understanding the asset control lifecycle, ensuring spending is kept closely controlled whilst considering any current trends or delays in supply chains
- Maintaining strong working relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Policy and Process control
The fun facts : Not only are we offering a competitive salary between £35,000 - £40,000 and a fantastic annual bonus scheme, but you will also be entitled to loads of great benefits, plus all bank holidays, discount and cash back on hundreds of high-street shops, privatehealth insurance, healthcare cash back plan, travel insurance, pension, on site health checks plus much, much more.
Things we need from you :
- At least 2 years’ experience in an IT procurement position
- Experience in vendor management highly desirable
- First rate strategic and commercial skills
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiating ability
- Experience of driving third party performance and delivery
- Self-starter, capable of delivering a heavy workload and pursuing solutions with mínimal supervision
- CIPS Certification is desirable
What happens next?
If this sounds like you and if you would like to join our rapidly expanding company that offers excellent career progression, then we would love to hear from you!