Company Description Please note this role requires travel, and therefore a fully expensed van is included.
As the fastest-growing fibre network in the UK, you could say we’re changing things up. Not only are we unlocking the digital potential of an entire nation, but we’re also constantly evolving, to give our people the most seamless employee experience possible. We’re doing this by creating a sense of purpose among our teams and offering career development opportunities the like of which has never been seen before. We’re a company that cares about people, places and new possibilities. Could this be the fresh start you’re looking for?
What makes CityFibre different from any other Telecoms company? How we treat our people. Just as we aim to make everything super easy for our customers, we aim to do the same for you, in your career and outside work. Our hybrid working structure as well as our learning and development function allow you to bring your best-self to work every day and grow your career in any way you want it. This is an environment that encourages change and fosters innovation. Anyone can make a difference at CityFibre, so what’s stopping you?
A rewarding career
If you’re going to be changing it up, you deserve to be looked after. That’s why we’re offering a salary of £42,000 and a fully expensed van _. _On top of that, you’ll be able to enjoy plenty of benefits like 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, a performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare to name just a few.
How can you change it up?
As our Fibre Quality Specialist, you’ll be carrying out field performance quality and accreditation checks across direct labour and suppliers to ensure they are fully compliant and that quality standards are in line with CityFibre requirements. Day to day, this is what you can expect to be doing:
- Supporting and encouraging positive safety practices
- Completing audits across various installation types, including PIA
- Drive a right first time (RFT) culture, delivering coaching and support to achieve successful customer connections
- Supervise installation engineers to ensure safety, quality and processes are followed in line with CityFibre requirements
What will you bring to the role?
We’re looking for someone with experience of auditing completed works and carrying out quality checks. You will bring some of the below to CityFibre with you:
- Experience of auditing safe systems of works
- Extensive knowledge of fibre including network build, FTTx installation, fibre blowing and fibre splicing
- Experience of OTDR / IOLM testing and knowledge of PIA - duct and/or pole installations
- NRSWA - units 2 and 10
If you’ve just found yourself nodding and thinking, ‘I can do that!’, things are about to get exciting.
Our unique culture
So that’s the role, now let us tell you a bit more about life at CityFibre. We’ve built a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace that offers anyone the chance to grow a new career. We’re a Times Top 50 Employer for Women, have partnerships with Work180, Vercida and Disability Confidence, just to name a few - it inspires us day-to-day. The foundations of our teams are rooted in respect, development and continuous support. Our people are already changing it up, are you ready to join them?
- CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special._