About The Role : Atlas FM are looking to recruit new team members!
We are looking to recruit a Cleaner at our client’s premises. We are looking for someone who wants to make a difference in their working environment and feel proud about the work they do.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
The days and hours : Monday - Friday either am or pm shift, choice of 06:00-09:00 or 17:00-20:00
Hourly Rate : £9.50
Address : 70 Redcliff Street, Bristol, BS1 6AL
What you’ll be doing:
- As part of the Atlas Family, you’ll dedicate your time on site to going the extra mile and seamlessly meeting the needs of Atlas’ clients.
- You’ll be inducted at the start of your contract and Atlas will train you within your first week of work. You’ll learn how to deliver the cleaning specification, and use the equipment. We will keep it simple and give you all you need to succeed.
- Providing a high standard of customer care through your focus across different shift hours.
- Handling site-based equipment and cleaning materials (don’t worry you will get full training).
- Replenishing consumables such as, paper towels, soap, toilet paper and bin liners.
- Emptying all litter bins into appropriate waste & recycling containers.
- Ensuring cleaning is completed to the highest standards at all time.
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times. Atlas will make sure you’re fully prepared so that you can begin with a full understanding of what to look out for.
- Working within a team that goes the extra mile.
What makes this job amazing?
- Full learning and support from Atlas. (We believe in our people and want you to do well). Learning and Support will be a mixture of on-the-job training, tool box talks and discussions with your Supervisor/Manager about opportunities within the business.
- Wrkit - our employee benefits programme which helps you financially whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle whilst you work (access to high street discounts, online training, home workouts and mindfulness classes, feedback surveys to tell us how you’re finding your work and much more).
- The ability to progress your career within Atlas.
- Learning and development lead by you: support in areas you like or want to learn more about.
- Free uniform, which is comfy, sustainable and easy to take care of.
- The opportunity to work amongst people who value and support each other, achieving great results.
About You : All you need is:
- An attitude to thrive, and cleaning experience (although we can fully train you from scratch if you match our positive and thoughtful approach). A passion for it would be amazing!
- Ability to carry out the physical aspects of the role.
- A basic level of spoken English. This is for communication on safety, and your confidence communicating with members of the public and the management team at our client’s site.
- Good social skills to deliver service with a smile.
- A right to work in the UK (please bring your evidence to the interview) this applies to both UK and Non-UK Nationals.
If you are enthusiastic, take pride in your work and have great attention to detail you’ll fit in perfectly with our award-winning team.
About The Company : About Atlas
Our Purpose - To create Happiness
We approach work and life with a sense of fun, optimism and belief, and strive to have a positive impact on the world around us. We show kindness and compassion to all those we meet, ensuring everyone is safe and healthy. We deliver on our promises and go the extra mile every day.
We’re changing the way cleaning companies work - we ensure our people feel empowered in their workspaces and well listened to by their supervisors and managers. We have over 50 different nationalities making up our teams. In total we have 5,300 sites we look after and 8,600 employees across the country who work in a united, energetic rhythm. Each local team shares a mission: owning the spaces to deliver a wow-factor for their community. We take a people-first approach, and this starts with recruiting fairly, diversely and kindly.