REED Further Education are recruiting experienced Brickwork Lecturers to teach 16 - 18-year-old students based in Yorkshire on a full time or part time temporary basis.
Your duties as a Brickwork Lecturer with REED Further Education :
- Liaising with the other members of the department and Curriculum Manager to facilitate efficient delivery of the curriculum.
- To plan, design and deliver learning programmes/sessions and facilitate learning in line with course aims, objectives, mode of assessment and accreditation.
- To monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of learning programmes, sessions, and own practice.
The successful Brickwork Lecturer will have the following skills and qualifications :
- UK recognised teaching qualification, preferably a PGCE or Cert Ed.
- Minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Brickwork or related specialism.
- Experience of teaching and supporting 16-18-year-olds in an education environment or similar setting.
- Knowledge of the Brickwork curriculum.
- Assessors Award.
- Level 2 or equivalent qualification in maths and English.
- DBS registered to the update service or the willingness to get one.
Benefits of working for REED Further Education/Our Client :
- Exclusive representation to leading FE colleges and training providers in the area
- 1-2-1 specialist Consultant who will search for jobs on your behalf. CV writing and job interview tips!
- The ability to sign up to a Health Cash Plan and REED Discount Club.
- Entitlement to Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay, Parental Leave and Antenatal/Pre-Adoption Appointment Payment
- Access to Training and Development - REED Assessment Centre - REED Learning.
- Eye Test and Spectacle Vouchers
**Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment by completing mandatory training within 6 weeks of your first assignment and annually thereafter.