We here by inform you that you that your personal data is being collected as a result of browsing the www.sercanto.co.uk website.
The purpose of this document is to describe the methods used for processing of the personal data collected, aiming to guarantee the full compliance with the current national and European privacy-related legislation and also the compliance with the lawfulness, fairness, and transparency principles, as well as to ensure your privacy protection and the protection of your rights.
The Data Controller of your personal data is Wickedin Srl with its legal representative pro tempore, registered office in Livorno (LI) 57125, Via Calzabigi n. 4, VAT Registration Number 01659410490.
PROCESSED DATA TYPES
As a result of your online navigation activity, the following information is collected:
- Browsing data. The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, the personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected with the purpose to be associated with specific interested third parties, but they might, by their very nature, allow the user’s identification, through the data processing and various associations with other data held by third parties. This data category includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users who connect to the website, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the browser, the time of the request and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's cyber environment. These data are only used in order to receive anonymous statistical information regarding the website’s usage, and in order to control its correct functioning, and they are deleted right away, after being processed.
- Personal Data provided voluntarily by the User. This data segment includes your personal identification and contact data (eg. biographical data, home address, telephone number, email address, etc.) which you have provided in order to request advertisements’ publication, your account’s registration, newsletter subscription service or request to simply receive information about the services we offer. For this last purpose, the Data Controller also collects all the data contained in the message body that you’re sending out by filling out our contact form.
- Personal data included in your CV. This data segment refers to the information reported by spontaneously submitting your Curriculum Vitae in order to apply for the open positions reported on the "work with us" web page. It includes your identification data and relevant contact information (eg. personal data, email address, etc.), information regarding the training courses you attended (eg. educational qualifications, training courses, etc.), data on your previous professional experiences (including salary level), knowledge of foreign languages and computer skills, as well as any other information useful for the evaluation of your resume. The photo included within your professional profile may also be one object of the data collection process, along with your "particular" information details, as defined pursuant to art. 9 of the EU Regulation no. 679/2016, which are being processed for the sole purpose of evaluating your professional attitude.
PURPOSE OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
All the information identified above, is being processed in order to:
- respond to the missives sent in to request information;
- allow you to publish your ads within the Wickedin portal;
- proceed to the evaluation and selection of candidates who forward their CV in response to announcements related to open positions, reported on the ”work with us” page;
- manage and create your personal account and guarantee your registration within the Wickedin portal;
- keep you updated on the ads uploaded onto the website by means of the newsletter, and in order to allow the Data Controller to keep you updated on the main important news and send you advertising and promotional messages based on personalized marketing campaigns, advertising activities and social advertising, specifically by sending messages, emails and / or by phone calls, after having had received your express consent in this regard.
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE REGARDING THE ACT OF CONFERRING YOUR CONSENT FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA, AND THE EVENTUAL RESULTING CONSEQUENCES IN CASE OF YOUR REFUSAL
Providing the data marked with a special asterisk is mandatory, and the refusal to confer it, partially or in whole, prevents the Data Controller from providing the service requested to you or from offering the required information to you.
The conferment of the other data is, instead, optional.
The Personal Data Processing is a legitimate act accomplished in order to respond to your information requests, as it corresponds to the Data Controller’s interest to be more efficient in providing information on the services offered and in following up on the messages they received.
The information collected for the purpose of creating and registering your account, or allowing you to publish an advertisement, as well as the data contained in your CV may also be processed, therefore their provision is necessary to either implement pre-contractual and contractual measures, or, compared to any particular data contained in the curricula, they may be inherent to the exercise of the Data Controller’s rights and obligations with regard to some work-related matters.
Moreover, the Data Controller is entitled to process your personal data in order to send you newsletters, advertising messages or offers only on the basis of your voluntary and express consent.
DATA PROCESSING METHOD AND LOCATION
Your personal data is being processed using mostly computerized or telematic support, or sometimes even through the use of paper documents, at the Data Controller’s headquarters indicated above, by internal personnel appointed as authorized person for this particular purpose.
In any case, the Data Controller guarantees that the personal data processing is completed on the basis of adequate security and confidentiality measures, in order to reduce and prevent the risk of destruction, loss, modification, disclosure or unauthorized processing or access to personal data that would not be permitted, or may not be in compliance with the collection purposes.
We inform you that your personal data is being stored by respecting the necessity and proportionality principles, only for the time period required in order to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. In this regard, with respect to the data acquired as a result of requests for information and sending CVs, the deadlines prescribed in order to respond to the messages received and in order to evaluate the candidates’ profiles are respected.
The information collected as a result of your account's registration will be processed until a profile cancellation request is received.
Finally, the data acquired for marketing and profiling purposes, also through the newsletter service, are being kept for a period of 24 and 12 months respectively.
In any case, you may still require the interruption of your personal data’s processing or the cancellation of such data.
RECIPIENTS AND PERSONAL DATA COMMUNICATION
Under no circumstance your personal data will be disseminated, but it can be communicated to professionals, collaborators, legal entities and third-party companies that perform outsourced services on behalf of the Data Controller. These persons act as owners, co-owners or external managers of personal data specifically appointed for a certain purpose. We inform you that the updated list of the external managers appointed for personal data processing is available, upon request, at the Data Controller’s headquarters.
Lastly, the personal data can be communicated to third parties in order to fulfill legal obligations, to comply with orders from public authorities or eventually, in order to respond to requests from the judicial authorities.
We guarantee that your data will be transferred only to countries (EU and non-EU) that ensure adequate levels of personal protection. If any data transfer shall be necessary, the Data Controller ensures that the transfer might take place only on the basis of standardized contractual clauses and adequacy decisions, in compliance with the provisions of the art. 44 of the EU Regulation 679/2016 with further its amendments.
With reference to the processed personal data, you may exercise the rights referred to in the art. 7(3) and 15 et seq. of the EU Regulation 679/2016 with its further amendments and, in particular, the right to:
- withdraw the consent at any time;
- access your data;
- verify, update and request data rectification;
- obtain the cancellation or removal of your personal data;
- obtain the limitation of your personal data treatment and processing;
- receive your data or transfer them to another Data Controller (right to portability);
- oppose to the processing of your personal data;
- file a complaint to the competent personal data protection authority or take action in judicial court.
Should you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights you may contact the Data Controller by sending a written request to the regular mail address and / or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to know your rights and stay up-to-date on the legislation concerning the individual’s protection with regard to the processing of personal data, we recommend you to visit the website of the personal data protection Guarantor at http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.
We do not process personal data of children under the age of 14 (or the bellow the age indicated in the legislation of the country of residence) deliberately, nor do we accept the requests for information or messages received from the latter. By registering with our website you declare that you have reached the age of 14.
The site uses automatic data collection systems which are not directly released by users, such as cookies. The cookies are small text files sent to the terminals of the users who access the website, by the website itself, where they are being stored before getting sent back to the same website, on the occasion of the user’s the next visit.
This way, the website can automatically adapt to the user, for example by sending content in a format that is compatible with the browser used, or with certain display settings (style, colors, etc.).
Wickedin Srl processes the information collected through these cookies exclusively, and always anonymously in an aggregated manner, in order to optimize its services and its website in relation to the specific needs and preferences of its users.
You can, in any case, manage the cookies’ preferences directly within your browser and prevent, for example, the installation of third-parties cookies. Through the browser’s preferences you may also choose to delete the previously installed cookies, including the cookies where this website’s access to install cookies has been granted and saved.
As per the technical cookies the deactivation is not allowed, as they are strictly necessary; unless technical cookies are allowed, it may not be possible to proceed with the navigation on the web page.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICE